February 7, 2010

A victim of changes!!

A life in this world depends on the choices we make. What forced me to write this is my change in attitude towards my life. Recently, some of my friends have been notifying me about my tendency to support both sides in a contradiction. Let me be clear about my intentions of writing this blog. The real intention behind this blog in its early stage was to prove that I am a good comedian (I know this is the first joke). But, it changed a lot now. Now, I do not have an idea of where I am heading towards. Everything is inert and ambition-less. Today, the reason why I still post new posts is nothing. I have some ideas and I still got no other ways of communications. I always expect some criticisms from this blog as I believe my subjects are worth criticizing. I am not always right. Everything I write here is a good example of what I am not and it must be the reason why people who personally know me kept on asking me whether this is really me or not. I received some comments about this blog from my relatives and friends confirming it.

From birth to death every human being is subjected to changes. Everybody is a victim of changes in their entire life. If I relate this tendency to this blog, I could say that I do not have any intention to stand with any side. Many of my friends used to convince me to stand with one side but, I used to think about the consequences and I always used to say that "Everything is none of my business".I used to think "why should I bother?". But today, I feel like I was wrong. I have some businesses in this world which is bundled with some responsibilities to choose from some available options. I think the entire world have some similar tendencies. The world is just like this just because the majority believed they can't change their worlds. A life is not with what you do with yours but, it is worth living only if it can influence the surroundings. It can promote changes in everybody's life.

Consider my condition, in this post the most appropriate person who needs to get criticised is me. So, if you check my previous blogs, you can feel some sort of "leg on two boats"(an old malayalam saying) mentality. For example, if I am writing a post about "god" now, I may say like this: "I do not want to prove that god really exists or not. It was a mystery throughout my life. It doesn't matter even if there is a god or not as far as I am right!". In the above sentence you may not be able to figure out whether I am an atheist or not. Simply, I support the both atheist and non-atheist!! Because, I believed everybody have their own rights and wrongs!! No one can be easily convinced to change their views.I think, giving a reason for not choosing anything in life for the same is a mistake. I call this blog as the result of my "unproductive thoughts". In my life, I need not care about many of the subjects I wrote in this blog. I need not think about sportsmen, role model, any social issues. I got a lot of problems in my life which deserves a lot more attention than this. But, I didn't...It is all about choosing the right choice in life! I am the best example of a "total failure". So, never ever try to imitate me.!

I've seen the selfish mentality of people around me and I swear I am one of them. I'm not the only one who has some tendency to stay away from responsibilities. Today, I'm still hearing a story of my college mate who met with an accident and struggled to get help from others. What is the mentality at that condition? Selfishness?? I think, it is not. Because, if you are not helping others how can you expect some help from others? It is the mentality to avoid risks and the tendency to follow others. I still believe selfishness is not a mistake but, we have to give rise to a "sensible selfishness"! There is no change in this mentality just because there are no role models. I always have a tendency to do what others are doing. Majority have some similar mentality. If majority can change their views, automatically others will follow. It is time to give rise to a mentality who feels honoured if they get an opportunity to help. I think, many of us have mentality to change but, none cared to start a change by their own. I know this because; I am the best example for this.

Its time to influence people around by being a good role model to all. I remember a jewellery advertisement in TV. One girl just stood up and said she wants to be a role model to this entire world and the receivers of this small speech claps their hands by seeing her jewels. I felt so irrelevant to use a subject like this in an advertisement for jewels. To be honest, all she said in that advertisement inspires me except the jewels. But, the advertisement was expected to promote jewels! I expect some changes over here.


I know this post is a collection of some random thoughts of mine. I know it hasn't reached the way I expected but, I have changed a little recently. This is how it is revealed!!

Raghu.

5 comments:

  1. change is the essence of life...I always say today I am like this but tomorrow is another story...to feel one can change is half the battle won.
    It is when you refuse to change that the rot sets in.
    nice chain of thought...nice presentation...like a confession.
    my blog is called openmind...do give it a try...I hope you like poetry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Raghu,

    First Let Me Congratulate You for this Frank and Sensible Aphorisms....Your ability to narrate Complex subjects in a Lucid and Effective Manner is amazing......Observing People around You and Studying them is a Quality that Most of the People are lack now...You have it.....Reflection of Self-Realizations is another lineament of this Post....Any Way...Keep Going.....Cheerzzzz....

    Stay In touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nalini Hebbar.

    Thanks for your comment....I saw your blog. I'm not so good with poetries but, I will give it a try!!

    @thoughtful delights

    Thanks for the comment. Nice to hear that my style is lucid and effective. The reason is really simple, I'm still adjusting with my available english vocabulary. My english is just for communication and it is the reason why I do not consider my blog as a creative one.. Creativity has nothing to do in writing my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now what should I say? Hmmm...

    "Sensible selfishness" sounds very oxymoronic, but when you think about it, it is quite true and needed.

    "Total Failure"? The fact that you are born on earth just makes you the total opposite of that.

    People change their views with time - that's what makes us civilized humans. Look at me - I was a liberal, gay-embracing person before, but now am somewhat opposite of that - Change happens, just like shit...

    Want to communicate, eh? Get a bunch of close friends together, and have tons of alcohol. I cannot tell how good it feels to be able to tell anything without being accused of anything since you are drunk :)

    Even I look at both sides of the story, and do not take a stand unless needed. I may tilt towards one side, but I know the other side too. You know, you can always choose not to choose, and it still counts as a choice :)

    Keep blogging, and yes you need to work a bit more on your grammar :)

    Varun Reddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Babu...

    Thanks for your honest review about this. You are one of my readers who used to tell some honest facts about my blog.

    I was in a little disappointing condition when I write this blog. It may be the reason why I used the expression "total failure".

    Looks like I never used any opportunity to communicate like what you said!!

    I know my grammar is not so good enough.Just now, I searched for few words in your comment just to know what you really mean!! Still, I am a person who used to say "blah,blah,blah" when I am asked to talk something in english.:) I always used to confess it. But, I welcome such frank comments. And let me see if MS office could help me to get rid of some basic english grammar mistakes!!

    Raghu.

    ReplyDelete