January 9, 2010

An innocent view about "flirting".

The second greatest lie in this world will be "I never loved anyone"(According to me, the greatest lie in this world is "I never lied in my life"). As it was my habit to find reasons for what I think, I found some interesting things about this specific subject. Actually, I'm little different from what I am here in this online world. I guess, blogger is the place where I nearly opens my mind. I would like to express my views about love in this post.
Recently, my friend asked about my affairs in my life. I said I never tried them out. It is a truth but, I accept that I have some tendencies. I felt it like just attractions and I used to pretend like I am not interested in it. But, now I believe that I have no problem with revealing it as nothing is wrong in that tendency. Falling in love is just a human nature. Many organisms in this world used to fall in love and lead a successful life. We are not the only animals who used to try something different to attract the opposite sex just for creating an impression!
Brain is the only thing which makes humans different and it created some sort of creative artificiality in many things in our lives. Just as we use social networks and internet for flirting. Just now, I saw an advertisement in facebook about Indian matchmakers. I do not trust these sort of advertisements as it exploits our interests. Anyone can cheat if they have a fake ID and a creative mind! Online world is a place where you can easily create an exhibition of your positive part. In the case of social networking, you can upload any photo in your profile and unfortunately, a nice photo of a female celebrity and name of a girl can attract a lot of boys.! But, what is their real intention? I really cannot understand. I cannot understand why there are advertisements to love someone! I accept that it is giving some opportunities but, does it makes any better sense?
If I starts flirting, I will not show my negative part to anyone. I may say that I am the only man who is perfect in all ways. To be frank, it is absolutely wrong.Nothing is perfect in this world...One day or another, I am going to reveal my real nature and this is the reason why I do not trust the expression "Love at first sight!". If I marry someone, we are supposed to live together forever. So, the external view of a person is not what I really want to love. I support Shakespeare's opinion about this "marrying a girl for her beauty is just like buying a house for it's paint" (I am not sure whether it was Shakespeare who expressed something like this.I got this as a message from my friend). Beauty will fade by ages and I have to love my partner even if her beauty dies.
I have heard about some people who used to propose a lot of girls in sake of a positive reply from any of them. My opinion about these kinds of activities is that you are destroying the reasons to love you. I think an intelligent girl will not accept any of those applications. It looks like love is just a mutual attraction. I do not know whether it is a reality or not but, I do not like to accept it. We used to see pairs of birds and many other animals who used to lead a life like a family (just like father, mother and children). Just beyond an attraction, there is something in it.
I've heard a lot of movie dialogues which says "I will die for you". In my case, if a girl asks me to prove it, I am not going to die to prove that I love her.I am supposed to survive even if she was not born. It is just like begging for love. I will not do it. I am not compelling anyone to love me. I've seen a lot of scenes in movies and advertisements(eg: some mobile phone companies) about people who break up because of simple reasons. If lovers break up for simple reasons like getting late for a meeting, a day without a call etc. I prefer them to break up rather than being a slave to your lover. In my view, there is no need of a master-slave relation in my life. I do not live a life just to love a girl.
I thought it is inappropriate to discuss something like this in this blog. What made me think is my responsibilities. As I said before, brain is the only difference which makes humans and animals different. Basically, majority of our people are religious and I strongly believe that human minds created religions. So being a social animal living in a society I have some responsibilities. Even though inter-caste marriages are increasing now-a-days, we still have some resistive tendency against it. Even if I am not religious, how can I disappoint my religious family? The shade of such thoughts are still in my mind...I've searched in orkut for a community of my caste and I visited a lot of profiles of girls just to make myself safe!!
I feel like this is not the way I should express my thoughts. Some truths are not expected to be revealed like this.This is how I see this subject and may be, everything I write here is total rubbish. But, it doesn't matter. Just fall in love and break a leg:)!!(wikipedia says that the expression "break a leg" also have a meaning of "Good Luck". READ HERE)
Faithfully
Raghu.

25 comments:

  1. Salyut mate....

    Nicely written and straightforward

    I agree with you mostly....

    People do thing that only trivialize love ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tarun
    thank you very much for your comment

    you said you mostly agree with me! i would like to know where you disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Caste and Religious stuff never did that...:) and never give two hoots to this

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tarun
    I guess it depends upon views of the people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. flirtation is largely a harmful affair, it s when people take it beyond boundaries,is when it becomes ugly.

    subtlety in our society is hardly ever understood or valued..

    good post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one man...Echoed my feelings for the most part... As usual,I will continue reading...

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post. I like to read frank point of views and opinions. Love just for the SAKE of getting a gf/bf isn't a good enough reason.

    And yeah, even I won't die to prove my love for my beau. I prefer living and loving :)

    Thanks for your comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @IIM ka Sarkari Babu

    Nice to know that I echoed your feelings also!!

    @smitzy

    thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. gud language da... everyone could get ur views very easily.. nd u re too frank n ur words.. go on mann... u hve.. no v hve smethng different to strike ds soceity so hard..!!

    sincerely..


    yuvan..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @The Knight
    I have no intention to strike the society hard. Especially with this subject!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bt when u post smethng n a public site,especially abt public matterz, der will b chances 4 ur readers to accept or reject ur views and smetyms u will b a cause 4 dem to change deir lyfstyle.. f t happenzz, den u're really honoured.. coz..sme words r more sharper dan any sword edge...!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ The Knight

    Please save me from being responsible for misguiding you..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good summation of thoughts...Well written and expressed straight forwardly :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nicely written and loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice writing.. Even though points were obvious, it was good reading them.

    Simple style of your writing and ample length is making it good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey dude, that really was a nice post, straight forward, honest, frank, what ever you call it, it is just beautifully written!

    I do approve with you, point by point, word by word!

    malayali aanalle? nice to see this writing mate :)

    A Journey to the Unknown Spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Rakesh

    Thank you very much for your comment.

    @Quake Boy

    Its really nice to hear something like this from you..My language is simple because that is what I'm capable of. I've never been a good reader of books and used to be a below average student in english as well. I'm just showing my standard. Some of my friends used to advice me not to write lengthy posts but, to be honest, I got lot more than what I've written here and I do not care how lengthy my posts are as far as I believe that it is relevant to write it here.

    @ Naveen

    I never meant anything when I named this blog 'revealing the truth' but, today I realize that it can be viewed as an honest view to some specific subjects. To be completely honest, I am confident enough to say that everything I have written in this post is rubbish because even I do not support some of the points I've written before. A post with similar subject is in my blogger draft and I think I'm going to post it some day.

    "malayali thanne aanu mashe!! Thrissur aanu naadu"..

    I went through your blog too and its nice.

    Thanks for finding some time to post a comment here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dude... When you say 'love', everything is 'love'. According to me, 'Flirting' too comes under 'love'. Because, it's an act done for some sort of satisfaction; physical, mental, or anything.. blah blah... The one who flirts with another is in need of some sort of 'love'. As such, to flirt is to love...

    If you want to really distinguish, then you must say, 'real love', 'true love' etc etc.... But i dont think true or real love still exists between lovers nowadays! I accept that such love is not yet 'extinct', but 'endangered' !

    And regarding 'dying for love' thing, it could be a poetic kind of expression, not merely literal... i am not sure though. I recommend not to take such trivial quotes for analysis dude..

    Dont ask me what's my point and all.. I just scribbled here what i felt in random after reading your writing... Zigzag...

    Nice to read your writing anyways,, Keep writing.. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  19. @lukhman

    About 'die for love', i got no idea of what i really meant at that time(too honest).Probably, I will not use that expression if I am writing this post today. But, I've seen some people who used to get so tensed when a girl rejects his proposal. I have heard of people who used to talk about suicide when their love fails. I just wanted to inspire them. Nothing intentional friend!!!!

    thanks for your inspiration!!

    sincerely,

    Raghu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, I agree that falling in love is just a human nature its mostly people says its some kind of flirting but definitely its a human attractions too.

    isey

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ Pheromone(would like to know your exact name!)

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. That was a honest opinion. Liked the way it is worded. Nice. Keep writing. I will keep reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Spicy Sweet

    Thanks for showing your interest in my blog. Thanks for motivating me by saying that you will be here to read and always feel free to comment.

    ReplyDelete