June 27, 2010

I'm my greatest fan!

I'm inspired by a scene in the movie "Bluffmaster"!! Actually, I didn't watch the entire movie but, I saw a scene where a man doing his own 'aarathi' in front of a mirror! According to him, the world's most respectable person is himself! Many people used to consider it as self-praising but, I got some justification and I'm trying to express here.

Recently, I watched a programme where two teams of Argentina fans and Brazil fans were having a quarrel(an almost fight) about the world cup football! Both of them claims that the world cup will be theirs!! This time, I am a fan of Korean team and the same day I claimed that I am their fan, they lost their game with Portugal(7-0) and yesterday, they are out of the world cup!! Why did it happen?? It happened because, I got nothing to do to make them play well. I'm not in their team selection, I'm not their coach and I'm definitely not their player and I got nothing to do about it. It was just a wish! May be, any team other than Argentina or Brazil can also win the world cup! It can happen I got experiences! In the last world cup, every single team lost their games when I started supporting them (I supported Germany in the final)!! I believe that they are coincidences as I got nothing to do to make them play well. What is the point?? Showing our support can be accepted but, I can't really support this weird quarrels. I cannot find much room for it as everybody is ignoring themselves.

I believe that the true energy of me comes from myself. The true inspiration of my life is when I believe in my own powers. Looks like everybody is supposed to be their own fans! I remember a boy, who used to play cricket with me during my childhood days. The interesting thing about that boy is that he always used to do his own commentary for his game.For some eg:- "Well batting Stanley", "well bowling Stanley, "What a great catch Stanley!!". I still remember his disappointed funny face when he lost a game with small children like me(According to us, he was an aged man)! He is self-praising but, its the most effective motivation!

I didn't really mean to say that everybody must stop appreciating others. My justification for me being my greatest fan is a fact "I know exactly what I'm doing". The person who know my capabilities is me. I'm the only one who can control or outburst what I do and I'm unique as every single human in this world. No one can just be nothing! No one can just be an exact copy of someone else. I'm motivated by many things in others' life but, I will never try to be like them as I perfectly know that I can just be me! My suggestion: You can show your 'honest appreciation' to the one who deserves it but, never mix it with 'honest jealousy' and forget the real part of yourself!

Sincerely,

Raghu

2 comments:

  1. really inspiring...nice to go thru ur posts....it does make sense:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cutie

    Thank you very much for your comment...

    ReplyDelete